Join your peers in Washington, D.C. this Spring and learn about the new and innovative ways speech technologies are becoming a part of everyday life and making your job easier.
Speech as the Innovative Interface
New uses of speech technologies are changing the way people interact with companies, devices, and each other. Speech frees users from keyboards and tiny screens and enables valuable, effective interactions in a variety of contexts. Find out more when you attend SpeechTEK 2017!
Why You Should Attend
Four simultaneous tracks of content featuring keynote presentations, panel discussions, hands-on workshops, case studies, and more, attend SpeechTEK and learn to:
- Meet business goals with speech
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Increase adoption and acceptance of self-service offerings
- Select the best technology for your business problem
- Choose the right tools and environments
- Diagnose and solve speech application problems
- Design a successful speech customer experience
- Apply the latest principles in voice interaction design
- Use the latest advances in speech technology
- Plan and manage successful speech deployments
Who Should Attend
SpeechTEK 2017 is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to learn about deploying speech technology for business applications, including:
- C-level executives
- Enterprise IT decision makers
- Telecom IT decision makers
- Customer service managers
- Customer experience designers
- Contact center professionals
- Marketing executives
- Speech solutions managers and developers
- Interaction designers
- Consumer electronics designers
- Hear from over 100 speakers in more than 70 sessions including in-depth workshops, customer case studies, sunrise discussions, panel discussions, and more
- Get access to industry-leading companies demonstrating cutting-edge technologies in the Customer Solutions Expo
Network with colleagues, peers, and experts in the speech technology industry during breaks, attendee lunches, receptions, and more
Trained software dialog engines to drive conversational customer dialogs.
Approaches for developing natural interactions between machines and people.
Integration of various digital communications channels to provide consistent and up-to-date interaction between company and customers.
Use of biometrics and enabling inter-IVA communications.
New types of speech and dialog applications.
Meaningful measurements for your speech systems.
Strategic thinking about the next technologies and methodologies for speech-based interactions.
Add visual components and human agents to IVR.
An alternative to grammars used by automatic speech recognition software to understand human speech.
Listening, speaking, and directing hardware products connected to the Internet of Things.
Software agents assist customers to search, analyze, diagnose, repair, and purchase goods and services.
Design Voice Interfaces and experiences.
Watch the 2017 preview below or view videos from previous SpeechTEK events here.