Four Events. One Location.
April 29-May 1, 2019 | Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel
Upgrade Your Conference Experience with an All Access or All Access PLUS Workshops Pass!
The ways in which our customers communicate is ever-evolving and encompasses a variety of channels—social, mobile, phone, web, email, etc. To go above and beyond with your customer service engagement, it is important to have a wide-range of information in order to master each of these channels.
Get a jump on the competition when you upgrade your experience by selecting an All Access or All Access PLUS Workshops Pass. With these passes, you’ll have the opportunity to hone in on key speech, CRM, customer service, and digital strategies that will improve the way you do business. These combined sessions feature more than 120 strategic and tactical customer sessions and workshops to choose from. Get yours today and save BIG over the cost of four separately priced events.
When you upgrade to either an All Access PLUS Workshops (also includes SpeechTEK University on April 28) or an All Access Pass, you’ll have the opportunity to discover how to design a better customer engagement strategy using CRM, digital, and customer service strategies.
At Smart Customer Service You'll Learn About:
- Real-world case studies
- CRM best practices
- Customer engagement strategies
- Latest trends in customer experience
- Building employee engagement
- CX solutions and processes
At CRM Evolution You'll Learn About:
- Secrets of CRM success
- The future of CX
- Top tips for selecting a CRM solution
- The engagement economy
- Artificial intelligence preview
- Blockchain and the CMO
At the Digital Experience Conference You'll Learn About:
- How to determine which DX technologies you need for your organization
- How to architect and integrate DX technologies with other content, marketing, and enterprise systems
- How to determine which aspects of your DX requirements can benefit from newer technologies such as machine learning, AI, augmented reality, blockchain, and IoT, today or in the near future
- What the best practices are for implementing your DX strategy, and managing its ongoing operation
- What content strategies are critical for customer engagement and internal collaboration
- How data privacy regulations such as the EU’s GDPR and California’s new consumer privacy law affect your data strategy and your customer’s digital experience
To find out more about these conferences, visit
crmevolution.com, smartcustomerservice.com/2019 or digitalexperienceconference.com.